From our guests:
"This girl is quick with her emails back, no waiting around to try and get the information I need on the house that best suited us. Customer service is outstanding, the trip to Barwon Heads was memorable". Petra & Andy July 16
"When we arrived, we needed a couple of extra supplies. A little glitch at the start of our holiday which was rectified by hosts quickly, went on to have a great stay". John & Petra, August 16
"We are inspired! A beautiful, relaxing ‘beach cottage’ to relax and unwind in – even with toddlers in tow!" Hughes family, February 2017. (High Tide House)
"The great position and facilities are obvious. Less so is the commitment of Chris and Andrew to do the 'extra little bit' that really makes a stay here special. Thanks!" Lesa, October 2016
"It was great to find a house that is everything it claims to be on the net. Chris made the whole booking process easy and we look forward to returning soon". Bev, VIC May 2016
"The house didn't have enough towels, but that was sorted quickly. The house was as described in the photos, and we enjoyed our time. More indoor toys for the kids would be good, next time we will book something out of your child friendly range". Michelle. August 16
From landlords:"As the owner of ‘Harrington House’ which I have listed with this company for the past 10 years, I cannot speak highly enough of the results achieved since they have been appointed as my managing property agent. Having used other managing agents from the region in the past, I cannot compare the level of satisfaction that I have received since employing the services of Great Ocean Stays. I now find that promises are kept and that there is a regular stream of communication and feedback relative to my property.
On top of this my occupancy levels have increased and I am more than satisfied with the efforts made by Great Ocean Stays to tenant my property in the shoulder and low seasons. With prior agents these periods were passed off as ‘difficult to rent out’, however I now find that even in the middle of winter my property is being tenanted”. Harrington House, Ocean Grove
"Through their business, Christine and Andrew Smith whom I have known since about 2001, manage my property for holiday rental. They have done so since July 2008 although I have observed the management of a property they own in the same group on a holiday rental basis over the time I have known them both. Christine suggested to me that there would be advantages in marketing substantially similar properties in the holiday rental market and this has proved true. I previously used my property for personal use only but I am very pleased with the result of placing my property with Great Ocean Stays for a number of reasons. Christine & Andrew are:
- Are honest, reliable, decent, and friendly
- Look after my property as they do their own
- Show great attention to detail
- Are attuned, from their experience, to the needs of the holiday rental market and their business is responsive to the needs of renters and owners
- Provide accurate monthly financial reporting and banking
- Are on hand locally to deal with the myriad of little issued that can arise with holiday rental which they do cheerfully and expeditiously providing a personal service that would never be matched by an estate agency business.
- Were initially, and remain, very helpful in assisting me with properly setting up and maintaining my property both for rental purposes and for its long term preservation
- Are flexible about, and accommodating of, my needs for personal use of the property.
- Importantly, in a difficult market the arrangement has exceeded my expectations and when I last inspected my property I was more than satisfied with its condition. I have no hesitation in recommending Summer Holidaze."
John Dixon, Ti Tree Retreat, Ocean Grove.