This is a purpose built home for people with varying levels of ability and mobility.
Completed in December 2017, this home features:
Fully accessible downstairs area with 2 bedrooms and roll in bathroom. There is a further toilet and vanity near the laundry.
Upstairs is a further 2 bedrooms, another bathroom and another living room.
The home has hydronic heating but also has 2 split system air conditioners. The pool is gas and solar heated, so is available for year round use. There are 2 pool hoists; a chair hoist and a sling hoist. These are available upon request.
All beds are custom made and are king size. They each split to king singles if required.
The kitchen has duel height benchtops, open shelving, open space under the oven and sink, and 2 sinks.
- Fully self contained kitchen with dishwasher & freezer
- Fully self contained laundry with dryer
- Accessible parking spaces next to front door (lock up garage parking)
- Level access into property (graded slab)
- Ground level accessible wet area bathroom
- 920mm doorways in downstairs areas
Floor plan measurements are available on request to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 04031515605.
23 December - 31 January. Easter. $600 per night
1 May - 20 September $350 per night midweek. $450 per night weekends
All other times $450 per night
Minimum stay periods apply:
Long weekends: 3 nights - Melb Cup (4 nights) $600 per night
NYE - 9 nights
Easter - 4 nights