Reap the glorious afternoon sun in this stunning new 3 bedroom townhouse, which is only metres from the Barwon River, Golf Course and Blue Waters Lake. This extremely private retreat is sure to impress, with no expense spared on fittings or furnishings.
- Accessible holiday rental - promoting inclusive travel for all.
- Brand new townhouses, completed in November 2015
- Modern, fresh interiors, with north facing living spaces
- Beefeater high end BBQ
- Electric wood glow fire place on request only at time of booking
- 1 x split king bed (converts to 2 singles if needed)
- Queen size bed with luxurious latex mattress
- 1 x split queen bed (converts to 2 single beds) plus further single bed
- Luxury modern decor, leather lounges
- Desk area with built in WIFI access points. WIFI access.
- Pay TV channels
- 4 LCD TV's (1 in each living room, 1 in mobility friendly bedroom, 1 in an upstairs bedroom)
- Air Conditioning upstairs and downstairs
- Fully self contained kitchen with dishwasher & freezer
- Landscaped gardens, step free deck area
- Fully self contained laundry with dryer
- Cubby house for kids
- 80's Arcade Machine (unavailable for use until July 2017)
- Accessible parking spaces next to front door (lock up garage parking)
- Level and ramped access into property
- Ground level accessible wet area bathroom
- Wide doors in downstairs area - main door, bedroom door and bathroom door, sliding deck doors
The ground floor consists of open living spaces overlooking a north courtyard. The fully self contained kitchen is equipped with quality Bosch appliances, a coffee machine and all usual amenities.
Downstairs: There is one bedroom downstairs, which has a TV and DVD player and roll in en suite. This bedroom has a king bed that can be prepared as two single beds.
The living room overlooks a private north al fresco area with extra wide doors.. A 2nd toilet, wash room and laundry complete the downstairs area which is fully accessible.
Upstairs: Consists of a 2nd lounge room with comfy couches and low chair bean bags, The 2nd bedroom has one split queen bed (which converts to 2 single beds) and a single bed. Another TV and DVD player complements the bedroom and is hidden in the wardrobe for those who do not want to use it. The 3rd bedroom has a queen size bed with luxury latex mattress. A 3rd toilet, and 2nd bathroom complete the upstairs area. The upstairs section of the apartment can be accessed by stairs only.
21 December - 31 January. Easter. $450 / night
16 Sept - 20 December $300 per night. $350 Saturday nights
1 May - 15 Sept $214 per night. $250 Frid/Sat nights
1 Feb - 31 April $300 per night midweek. $350 Fri & Sat
March long weekend $400 per night
Long term rentals are available from $214 per night.