Ph 0403 515 605
Great Ocean Stays
LIVE Online Booking System
Online Booking System
To find a suitable property ...
Search Property Name or Street Name
- Enter Check-in & Check-out Dates & Number of Adults in the
'Search for your property'
form below, to display available properties
Check Rates and Availability
infants (0 - 2 yrs)
children (2-17 yrs)
Bell Air 1. Luxury Accessible Home | WiFi and cable channels
- Ocean Grove
- Accessible holiday rental - promoting inclusive travel for all. - Brand new townhouses, completed in November 2015 - Modern, fresh interiors, with north facing living spaces - Beefeater high end
read more »
- Accessible holiday rental - promoting inclusive travel for all.
- Brand new townhouses, completed in November 2015
- Modern, fresh interiors, with north facing living spaces
- Beefeater high end BBQ
- Electric wood glow fire place on request only at time of booking
- 1 x split king bed (converts to 2 singles if needed)
- Queen size bed with luxurious latex mattress
- 1 x split queen bed (converts to 2 single beds) plus further single bed
- Luxury modern decor, leather lounges
- Desk area with built in WIFI access points. WIFI access.
- Pay TV channels
- 4 LCD TV's (1 in each living room, 1 in mobility friendly bedroom, 1 in an upstairs bedroom)
- Air Conditioning upstairs and downstairs
- Fully self contained kitchen with dishwasher & freezer
- Landscaped gardens, step free deck area
- Fully self contained laundry with dryer
- Cubby house for kids
- 80's Arcade Machine (unavailable for use until July 2017)
- Accessible parking spaces next to front door (lock up garage parking)
- Level and ramped access into property
- Ground level accessible wet area bathroom
- Wide doors in downstairs area - main door, bedroom door and bathroom door, sliding deck doors
The ground floor consists of open living spaces overlooking a north courtyard. The fully self contained kitchen is equipped with quality Bosch appliances, a coffee machine and all usual amenities.
Downstairs: There is one bedroom downstairs, which has a TV and DVD player and roll in en suite. This bedroom has a king bed that can be prepared as two single beds.
The living room overlooks a private north al fresco area with extra wide doors.. A 2nd toilet, wash room and laundry complete the downstairs area which is fully accessible.
Upstairs: Consists of a 2nd lounge room with comfy couches and low chair bean bags, The 2nd bedroom has one split queen bed (which converts to 2 single beds) and a single bed. Another TV and DVD player complements the bedroom and is hidden in the wardrobe for those who do not want to use it. The 3rd bedroom has a queen size bed with luxury latex mattress. A 3rd toilet, and 2nd bathroom complete the upstairs area. The upstairs section of the apartment can be accessed by stairs only.
21 December - 31 January. Easter. $450 / night
16 Sept - 20 December $300 per night. $350 Saturday nights
1 May - 15 Sept $250 per night
1 Feb - 31 April $300 per night midweek. $350 Fri & Sat
March long weekend $400 per night
Long term rentals are available from $214 per night.
show less »
Air Conditioning, Family Homes, Foxtel, Luxury / Corporate, Linen , Facilities for Guests with Disability, Large homes 8+ guests, WiFi / Internet, Pets on Request
Show scores of
Work or Relocation
Guests with Pets
reviews matching your selected criteria
- y. a, Australia
Christine was very good for us, because she let us come in earlier and we had a late check out. She was very helpful with us about what to do in the towns too.
- S. H, Australia
The house was spotless, well laid out and the furniture (chairs, beds, loungers and couches) were all extremely comfortable. It was a little bit too far for a walk to the main street for us, but it would be fine for active kids and pushbikes.
- M. J, Australia
Excellent service, our specific needs for the set up of the house was exceeded. We haven't experienced such detail to our requests. Thank you for supplying all the extra things for people with disability that we usually have to pay extra for with other places, or bring our own (even worse)
- G. E, Australia
Excellent and want to stay again
- A. V, Australia
This middle aged mother, 3 young adult children and our old dog loved every minute of our 4 night stay in Bell Air 1 and we hope to be able to come back very soon. It was inviting, spacious, comfortable and totally relaxing. We loved the outside area as well and in fact were so happy we did not venture out at all for dinner! Loved every moment and as for our dog, she was heaven - the house, garden and lots of lake and beach walks.
- d. d, Australia
Subtly accessible. Welcoming for our family.
- k. l, Australia
House was well set out. Great to have facilities for my friend in a wheelchair. Really lovely you contacted us and put the heater on before our arrival - thanks so much! :) Plenty of towels and loo roll - really great - sounds silly but not always the case in houses such as these.
- M. J, Australia
Second time around, another wonderful stay. The heating was on upon arrival and the bed configuration was as requested. Chris the owner is always prompt responding to our questions and text messages. On the ball! We ll be back again for another visit this year and can recommend it.
- P. W, Australia
The beds very comfortable. Bowling club down the road good for meals each night after work
- A. I, Australia
good place for us with everything here
Online Booking Manager
| © 2003 - 2018
Online Booking Manager
. All rights reserved